Can State benefits help if I get into financial difficulties?

If you’re on a low income or out of work you may be able to claim benefits and get some help with your mortgage interest payments. Use .GOV online Benefits advice, speak to an advice agency or contact your local Jobcentre Plus office.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No