- Subletting/2nd Home
- Money Matters
- Further Advances
- Staircasing - Your Responsibilities
- Staircasing - Financial advice
- The Benefits of Staircasing
- Repayments - Your Responsibilities
- Repayments - Financial Advice
- The Benefits of Repayment
- When do I Begin Paying Fees?
- How fees are calculated
- Fee collection
- Paying Fees
If you bought your home through the HomeBuy Direct (HBD) please use the links below to find more information. If you have questions that are not answered here then please contact us.
- Fees: Paying fees on your HBD loan
- Repayment: Repaying your HBD loan by selling your home
- Staircasing: Repaying your HBD loan in part or full to reduce your loan amount and fees without selling your home
- Remortgaging: Changing your lender without further borrowing
- Ownership Changes: If you are
looking to change the ownership of your property you purchased with
the assistance of HomeBuy Direct (HBD). As the HBD
contribution you received from the Homes and Communities Agency
(HCA) and developer you purchased your home from is registered as a
joint 2nd charge on your property you must get their permission for
any change in ownership. Housing Options Plus (HOP) has been
appointed to deal with all HBD post sales transactions.
A substitution of ownership or someone to being added or removed from the property is allowed as long as one original owner of the property remains. However, you should be aware that, as a general rule, a change to the ownership of the property will only be permitted once.
Further advances: Increasing your mortgage borrowing
- Alterations/Improvements/Repairs: Altering or improving your property and Paying for repairs
- Money Matters: Your financial responsibilities
- Subletting/Second home:
Subletting your HBD home or buying a second home
|HomeBuy Direct Information Pack