Who do I need to contact if I want to increase my mortgage payments or take out another loan?

You cannot increase your mortgage or take out another loan without our permission. For any increase in your mortgage (further advance) you must receive permission from us. We will only allow advances or new loans for staircasing or approved home improvement cases. Further advances for debt consolidation are not permitted. We can refuse permission for further advances if we think you may be putting yourself in financial difficulty.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No